View Profile ChibiWilli

97 Movie Reviews

The sad fact is, this might happen.

Good animation, high quality stuff.

This is good editing for what is essentially a shitpost.

This is what every 1v1 with my homies feels like on smash.
Also, very good animation, the style is nice, the animation is smooth, I hope I'll be able to see more of it!

86 Game Reviews

This game is fucking great, the soundtrack is full of only bangers, the enemies are unique, the combat system is very fun to learn and master! As someone who loves turn-based RPGs I will admit the formula and simple combat has gotten very boring at times, but this combat system turns everything on it's head, requiring both luck and skill, even if you aren't lucky your abilities can still turn the tides of battle!

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who'd love to see this game have a full on release, a full game with this system would be fun!

-Sincerely, CW

bruncket responds:

thank u im glad u enjoyed the music :D

39 seconds.
Very fun.

This is pretty good! I can see how it'd be fun with a friend! However, it feels a bit empty with a lack of music. Good art style, very nice and visually appealing. Concept is simple yet enjoyable. Good work here! I'll send this over to my buddy @Cyberdevil to see what he thinks about it.

-CW

22 Audio Reviews

I'm jealous, your first song on NG gets to be all cool and stuff while mine is bad little chiptune loop, no fair!

When the guy who knows nothing about touhou makes a banger of a remix.

ah yes, kalm.

485 Art Reviews

Booba birb

O w e l

Glad to see you're still making wonderful pieces of art! Happy Boldtober, I suppose!

Funny music lizard.